days
http://www.nonphotographyday.com/
http://www.nomusicday.com/home.php
- if you know me well, you will know that I usually don't take photographs. I am not anti-photography - I am mere standing for Non-Photography. The descriptions of the Non-Photograph Day gives a a good and simple introduction to the reasoning behind my stance. I will present a more extensive and thorough reasoning of my own here when I have time.javascript:void(0)
- if you know me well, you will know that I love music. but if you know me better, you will know that I don't own or listen to an iPod/CD player. I listen to Mahler Symphony no.5 for nearly an hour intensely and focusedly, but I don't listen to (background or accompanying) music when I write paper or work out in the gym (which is a rare occurrence). Do notice that I said "I do/don't listen" and not "I can/can't listen." It is a conscious choice. Again, I will present my dear readers my justification for the stance.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home