I am so thrilled by the result of 04S7Aians that i have almost forgotten that I got 7 for L1R5...=(
I think 04S7A muz be the best CT in S'pore...coz got 2 11A1s, 3 10A1s, 1 10A1+1A2, 3 9A1+1A2....and the most important thing is that the whole class can stay...04S7A RAWKZ
I was so pissed today...dunno which bloody romourer spread the rumour that i got 11A1 to the whole school...And I, poor I, b4 i got the result, was still happily being showered by accolades from frenz. Rumour and Scandal the roots of all evilzzz. I am very reluctant and hesitant to use this word, but i have no choice given my situation: Fuck the bastard
Actually I feel very sad now...not only for myself, but for my brothers Kok Chong and Yuan Wei...I knew Kok is disappointed for not getting 11A1zz...i thot i can do it oso...feel quite Ke Xi for him...For YW, I think he juz had some bad lucks....but genuinely glad that he can stay...
So back to me...I might be the only one in the Great Class 04S7A that would leave HC...If i have to leave, I definitely won't go NJ. I would choose RJ, VJ or SA. But HC still my fav.JC in S'pore.
Hmm...maybe i needa appeal...but nothing to appeal on...no CCA talent...nothing...maybe can try telling them that i really love HC..haha...lame.Try not to be pessimistic. But all the things seem bleak now... But as what Kok Chong and Mrs. Jaya said, it is the person that matters, not the environment. I was on the verge of tears when i knew i got A2 for Chinese...and my tears almost flooded my eyes when Mrs. Jaya said that. Mrs. Jaya, u're really a nice teacher...thought sometimes a bit slack and cynical...but very caring and understanding...and i am proud that my English, under her guidance for 3 years, has improved to A2...still regret that din get A1 for english...i gu fu liao Mrs.Jaya. Really wish that i could have done better and got all the A1, and make Mrs. Jaya proud. Nicest teacher in CHS.
"YH, u did well, really! Juz that u're a bit unlucky for your chinese, but ur result is still very fantastic. No matter which jc u go to, it doesnt matter, juz give ur best. It is the person that matters, not the school nor the environment. And i know that u can do it!"
When i knew that i would not be on the stage, i can only think of 2 possibilities to explain why.: Maybe i got B3 for English...definitely they wun announce "LYH: 10A1zz 1 B3zz." Second possibility is that i got two or more subjects A2. And besides English, I cant think of any other subject that i will get A2 for...most probablt would be Higher Chinese, which depends a deal lots on luck. And, indeed, i had no luck the day i took Chinese. Both Lang A2....so pissed...L1R5=7, though msg 1.20, but still not qualify for graduation thingy...so ashamed of myself...so ashamed to see the Chinese teacher.
Went to Corwin place to K to fa xie. His house is really big, and beautiful. I really want to buy a house like this in the future. In his house having meals, playiing games, singing K, then i realised what is quality life. Vintage...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home